BUKU TERBARU: Anak Malaya di Republik Turki

BUKU TERBARU: Anak Malaya di Republik Turki

Tuesday, April 4, 2017


Travelling as a foreigner in other countries is a great opportunity to learn something valuable in your life. I have learned a lot from the Turkish people about being humble and friendly with everyone. When I traveled to Bosnia, I witnessed their struggle and suffering in order to bring happiness and peace to their land, they sacrificed their life for today's generation. In Germany, I learned about how to be a disciplined and respectful in order to be a great nation . Even cleanness is one of the most important thing to be a successful.

In Moldova and across the continent, a great and a huge Asian country call Kazakhstan. I was meeting a bunch of kind and honest people, even though their country is extremely cold, but their heart is warm and always put a smile whenever they see a foreigner. Even though this type of behavior and act can be seen in my country as well but yet it is still different because being a foreign in another country is not an easy task.

The most important thing that changed my mind and my perspective is respect and tolerance among people accross the nations! 


0 comments:

Design by The Blogger Templates

Design by The Blogger Templates