Tuesday, April 4, 2017


Travelling as a foreigner in other countries is a great opportunity to learn something valuable in your life. I have learned a lot from the Turkish people about being humble and friendly with everyone. When I traveled to Bosnia, I witnessed their struggle and suffering in order to bring happiness and peace to their land, they sacrificed their life for today's generation. In Germany, I learned about how to be a disciplined and respectful in order to be a great nation . Even cleanness is one of the most important thing to be a successful.

In Moldova and across the continent, a great and a huge Asian country call Kazakhstan. I was meeting a bunch of kind and honest people, even though their country is extremely cold, but their heart is warm and always put a smile whenever they see a foreigner. Even though this type of behavior and act can be seen in my country as well but yet it is still different because being a foreign in another country is not an easy task.

The most important thing that changed my mind and my perspective is respect and tolerance among people accross the nations! 


No comments: