Wednesday, April 12, 2017


إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعون

This young and great man was known as Ahmad Ammar. He died on 2nd of November 2013 after being involved on a road accident in Istanbul, Turkey. He was just 20 years old at that time. He had sacrificed his young age with learning, participated in a charity’s program, as well as volunteering himself to help the refugees in Malaysia. He had inspired million of young Malaysians and one of them is me…

I still remembered when I went to his funeral in Istanbul, my feeling was sad with proud. I was sad because He went too early, I thought if He still alive, He might already had done something greater for the world…

At the same time, I feel so proud of him because when I was at his age, I was chilling with my friends and had done nothing. I didn’t understand about how important is our time, age and the most important, our responsibility for our self and others. At that time (2013) I was 23 years old and believed I still had a chance to change my life to be more productive and valuable…

Am I going to cry for him? No…because He already did His great jobs, may he rest in peace. I should cry for myself…cry so much because I wasted a lot of my time for nothing...

Am I going to continue talking about His great attitude, behavior and commitment to other people? No… but, I will start to follow his great deeds and examples.

As I wrote on my last article…Life is too short and unpredictable. We don’t know how and when are we going to die. Every single person in this world just has one chance to live and two choices to make; Live a life of valuable or waste it. I am always wondering “When am I going to die? At which age? How it will be?"

Now… Are you going to think about your death? Stop it and start to act. Change yourself so you can change other people and since you are still young, this is the time. “Great young man, is not just a man who sacrifice his life for himself, but to others as well and strong young man, is not a man who always go to gym, build a nice body and show off with it, but you will use your strength to help others”.

*Please don’t misunderstand with my idea, you still can enjoy as normal people, like me, I am enjoying my time with travelling, having a tea with friends and going to the cinema. Sometimes I will do some programs for self-development. I want to balance my life but I failed to do so because I forgot about my education. I failed some subjects, now I need to focus on my studies as well. It is hard to change yourself. If you are already set it in your mind but it is going to be easier if you fight for it.


Image may contain: 2 people

No comments: