Tuesday, April 4, 2017


I feel that I have a very good and comfortable life. How lucky am I! I have a place to stay, money for food, clothes to wear, or in other words, I am enjoying every second of my life in this young age.

Time after time...day by day I realize that I am just a lucky person who was born in a good family as compared to others. Whatever that I have now is actually a signal from God, a message for a call of duty to help and bless people who are in need.

God gave us energy so we can use our strengh to help decreasing the suffering of the others. We have some money, so we invest some of it for the poor. We feel happy in our life so We will share it with the sad and unhappy people.

Spend your young age to achieve the highest level of happiness. Help others and perhaps one day you will get the same as you did!
 
 

No comments: